If you are thinking about joining a gym but don’t have the motivation you need to do so, a gym that stresses personal training may be right for you. At Say Fitness, you’ll find personal trainers in Lighthouse Point that can help you formulate the right exercise plan to achieve your fitness goals. A personal trainer provides you with continued support and guidance in a non-judgmental fitness environment. But what do you look for in a personal trainer? And how do you know who is the right one for you? At Say Fitness, all of our personal trainers are certified and have years of experience.
We Treat You Like Family
And what’s more, the personal trainers at Say Fitness will treat you like family. Some gyms feel cold and intimidating. But not Say Fitness. All of our trainers are caring and compassionate and make your fitness goals their number one priority. They can help you meet your personal training goals and motivate you even when you feel like giving up. The best part about finding a personal trainer in Lighthouse Point is that you’ll always have someone to cheer you on and lift you up when you feel like giving up. At Say Fitness, giving up on your long term health and fitness goals is not an option.
What are some questions a personal trainer should ask me?
A personal trainer should meet all the criteria that you’ve set for yourself in terms of fitness and nutritional goals. Perhaps you have a few pounds to lose, or you want to firm up now that you’ve had a baby. Or maybe you have some health issues and want to learn how to exercise correctly while also learning a bit about nutrition—a personal trainer can help! He or she should have the knowledge and experience to help you achieve all of your health and fitness goals. Also, when you find a personal trainer in Lighthouse Point that you like, make sure that he or she asks you the following questions so that the perfect workout routine can be planned for you:
- Do you have any serious medical issues that could impact your workout? Or, do you have any medical conditions or injuries that I should know about before we begin?
- Do you smoke? Do you drink more than socially? Your personal trainer will most likely advise you to quit smoking and cut down on your drinking.
- Do you get enough rest? Proper rest is so essential to maintaining good health and wellbeing. Most of us need at least 7 to 8 hours of sleep per night to function well during the day. If you are beginning an exercise routine, your personal trainer in Lighthouse Point should ask about your sleep patterns.
- What kind of exercise do you do now, if any?
- Are you looking to lose weight or just firm and tone up?
- What is your profession? Are you an office worker that sits all day, or do you work in a more physically demanding field like an electrician or construction worker? Your workout plan should take into account how active you are during the day. If, for example, you are sedentary all day long, your personal trainer will start slowly and gradually increase to a more aggressive workout.
At Say Fitness Personal Training, you’ll receive one-on-one attention from our board-certified personal trainers and nutrition specialists who have decades of experience. When you choose personal training in Lighthouse Point, you’ll smile to yourself as the pounds just melt off. Our main studio is conveniently located on Federal Highway in Deerfield Beach, so come by anytime and check us out. We look forward to helping you achieve all of your fitness goals! Firm up and get down to your ideal weight in no time! Call today at (954) 421-2116.