Yields 4 Servings. Serving = 1 cap
Calories: 212 Fat: 18g Carbs: 4g Protein: 10g
- 4 portabello mushroom caps, stems removed and scooped out
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon Kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 4 ounces low fat cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup low fat cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 cups fresh spinach, chopped
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- Preheat grill to medium heat. Bush all sides of the mushroom tops with olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Placed hollow side down on grill and cook for about 6 to 8 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a mixing bowl combine cream cheese, cheddar cheese, garlic, spinach, and mustard. Mix well until creamy.
- Turn mushrooms over, and spoon cream cheese mixture into the mushroom. Close the lid and cook another 10 minutes, or until cheese filling is melted and mushroom is soft. Remove from grill and serve immediately.